Wednesday 9 October 2013

After a long break

I have been neglecting my blog very badly. There are some excuses I could make to feel better. One of them is technical problems I am not able to solve in spite of trying many different approaches. The long standing problem concerns some readers not being able to write comments to my posts. For me a big part of blogging fun and value is to exchange comments with those who are interested in what I write and what could be a common interest. Since I do not have any more ideas what could be changed or done to solve the problem I am considering switching to Wordpress. I know that this is a rather dramatic solution and I feel defeated by technology but this seems to be least time consuming solution.

Being in Australia I feel an Australian again and Polish subjects are not that close to my heart at the moment. For some time, however, I thought of writing about Lech Walesa. When leaving Poland from the airport named after the man and seeing his huge picture taking the whole wall I felt deep gratitude for him. In my opinion, he changed the history of Poland. I plan that my next post will be about Walesa.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, AC, I can find a way to comment. But I have to fiddle around until I find the sidebar setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jim. Fiddling to be able to leave a comment is really only for patient and determined. This is definitely not a user friendly arrangement. I am sorry about it but still do not know how to change it. Any suggestions would be very welcome.
      Anna

      Delete