Monday 15 September 2014

After a break


After such a very long break in posting as mine it is very difficult to resume.  It is time thought. I am not sure if anybody missed my writing, but I did. This is a good reason enough to start again.

I am back in Australia, my home. It is really emotionally complicated for me having two homes, two home countries and loving them both even if in a different way. Some of my friends consider me lucky to be in such a situation. And I am grateful that I can taste and understand the two so different cultures. Poland is always more dramatic and the current situation is not, what I call, safe for Poles. There are many good things that happen there if one forgets Mr Putin for a while.

Some time ago I wrote about the Polish Prime Minister. I am very proud now that he will be the President of the European Council for the next five years. Great and well deserved recognition.


This is just a “let’s get me going again” post. I even do not have a proper subject for my writing today. I just wanted to make a move in the right direction. 


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Anna.We have missed you' Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two old faithfuls do miss you when you don't post! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Faithful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I missed your writing too. Anna. Glad you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Ramana and Hans. I am touched, embarrassed and challenged. Feel that it is time for a next post very soon.

    ReplyDelete