Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy 2014!


I like Christmas in many ways, it is a very special time for me and at the same time there is a lot of nostalgia and some sadness about it. Then, I am relived and happy that it is over, this is how I feel right now. Free to do normal things and look forward to a promise of the 2014.

New year, new resolutions, new plans. New beginning. Many like it and so do I. The trick is to live up to the resolutions given in this period of New Year energy. Even if many of my resolutions and goals seem to be perennial, I will still make them and, maybe naively,  believe that  I will make it all happen this time. 


A friend asked a New Year related question pointing to elegance. I liked it and I am happy to call this year My Year of Elegance. Elegance may mean many things. I think that it should be based on simplicity, restrain and truth. So I want all aspect of my life to be elegant. My behaviour and coaching, my writing and reading, my eating and clothing, my plans and promises... The list is much longer.

2 comments:

  1. I missed this post, AC. 2014 should definitely be a year of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nice. The year of elegance.

    ReplyDelete